Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

31 Weeks

We had our last fetal echo and ultrasound yesterday and it was so nice to see our sweet girl one more time before she makes her debut into the world! Thankfully, her heart looks great and her measurements are all on track! They estimated her to be around 3.3 lbs and in the 23rd percentile, which my doctor says is perfect for my height and weight (I'm a shorty at 5'2" for those that didn't know!). We invited my mom to this ultrasound and I'm so glad we did. It was an awesome experience for all of us and I am even more excited for our delivery now (my mom will be joining us in the delivery room). I had no idea they would do 4D pictures/video but I'm really excited they did. We would not have paid to get them done on our own but seeing her moving in 3D was amazing. We had the best tech... she gave us literally no less than 20 pictures! Only 9 more weeks to go... time is flying!

31 Week 4D & 2D Pictures

How far along are you?: 31 weeks!

How I'm feeling: I noticed I am a lot more tired this past week... but overall I feel good!

How big is baby?: At our ultrasound yesterday, they estimated her at 3.3 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yes please!

Stretch marks?: Not on the belly and not from pregnancy!


Sleep: Sleeping really well but still tired in the mornings. I guess that just means we're getting closer!

Best moment this week: Seeing our little girl on an ultrasound and hearing that everything is looking great!!

Movement: She is a wiggle worm - all of the ultrasound techs even commented on it!

Food cravings: Nothing really. Basically anything :)

Food aversions: None.

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks but nothing painful!

Belly button in or out: So far in... I would be really surprised if it pops out.

What I miss: A glass of wine here and there... but I have been substituting either Nutella or candy so... I'm not sure if that's any better!

What I'm looking forward to: My shower tomorrow!

Milestone: We are in the single digit countdown weeks-wise. I feel as though this pregnancy flew by and I have truly enjoyed most of it. I am getting really excited to meet our girl and finally pick out a name for her once we hold her in our arms!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're getting SO close!