Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

14 Weeks

I struggle back and forth with trying to make these "bumpdate" posts original, but I guess when it comes down to it... there's not much room for imagination. Or at least I can't find that room. So I think I will stick with the usual questions that everyone uses for their posts (thanks, blog mamas) and throw in random things I think along the way.

14 weeks

How far along are you?: 14 weeks 

How I'm feeling: Good! My only real "complaint" would be the awful headaches I'm getting. Usually a little caffeine helps. 

How big is baby?: Today a lemon but I believe tomorrow changes to an orange! 

Maternity clothes: I have one pair of maternity skinnies and a couple tops that I wear. A few pairs of regular jeans fit me, some need a belly band. Thankfully I kept my bigger work pants (one size up) from when I lost weight, so I have been wearing those. 

Stretch marks?: Nope. 

Sleep: I sleep well most nights now with minimal bathroom breaks. Weekends I find myself sleeping in longer than I normally would. 

Best moment this week: Finally starting to see a "bump" instead of a "big lunch" - but this varies still. 

Movement: It's happening, but I can't feel it yet. 

Food cravings: Junk, junk, and more junk. I struggle with this. My cravings are mostly salty. I love mac and cheese and cheeseburgers. And Chipotle, but that's not really a pregnancy craving. 

Food aversions: None really. 

Labor signs: Thankfully, no. 

Belly button in or out: In! 

What I miss: Honestly? I would really like a glass of wine here and there.

What I'm looking forward to: My 15 week appointment next week - I just love hearing that sweet heartbeat! 

Milestone: Hitting the second trimester! Yay! 

And just for reference, here is a picture of my 4 week "bump" and my 14 week bump. You can tell the cami was a bit loose at 4 weeks, but obviously, that is no longer the case.

4 weeks vs 14 weeks - Something's growing :)

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for second trimester!

Erin said...

Love the bump date! And I think you're right, not too much room for imagination ;) yay for hitting 14 weeks!

Shannon Dew said...

I see a baby belly!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Honestly, it's all about writing it down so when you're pregnant with #2 you can compare. So that's really what these are for, haha ;) love it! you look great.