Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Little About Me

Since I (surprisingly) haven't had much to say lately, here is a little more about me. I stole this from Jenna who stole it from Katie :)


Guilty pleasure?
Twitter. For real. My husband makes fun of me for it all the time... I think I'm addicted. (So, uh, Follow me!)

Recent splurge?
A new North Face jacket. My old one was way too big and let all the cold in, thus defeating the purpose of a jacket. I was able to sell my old one for $75 and got the new one on sale since it was "discontinued" (they all look the same to me though!)... but it was still a bigger purchase!
In bulk, I buy?
Nothing. I did buy food and toiletries in bulk when I was in college and we probably will start buying bulk again once we have kids. The membership fees just wouldn't be worth it for us right now though.

My go-to flower?
Um, I am not picky. Give me any pretty flower and it will make me smile :)

Comfort food?
When I'm not feeling well I crave macaroni & cheese - specifically: Kraft, the shapes kind.

For breakfast?
Low Fat Eggo waffle and a glass of skim milk. Every morning, without fail. And I will usually eat a banana mid-morning.

For dinner?
Sadly, it's usually whatever my Dad cooks. Which isn't really so sad since he's an amazing cook, but it is sad I live at home...  Which I should really write a post explaining why one day. Other than his yummy cooking, Shawn and I usually go out to eat a couple times a week (which we are trying to cut back on).

Love/hate relationship with?
Weight Watchers. Although now that I'm on maintenance and get more daily points, I really just straight up love it. But when I was losing, some days I would be out of points and want something so!bad! and get really angry... but then weigh in days I would be happy again ;)

Can't stop watching?
My current favorite shows include: Glee, Up All Night, New Girl, X Factor (but the past 2 weeks results REALLY made me mad and I may boycott), Teen Mom 2 (don't judge), Sister Wives, and Desperate Housewives... and then reruns of The Office, How I Met Your Mother, and SVU - I never seem to catch new episodes of these though.

Dreaming about?
A house! We have started looking for a house and I'm obsessed. I may or may not check online listings multiple times a day.

Every girl should have?
An outlet. Whether it is your best friend, mom, husband... just someone you can vent to, cry to, bitch to, or celebrate with at any time of the day.

My style in five words?
Alright but could be better. Can I explain? I know what I like when I see it on someone else, and that way, I think my style is good. But? I have the worst time trying to put an outfit together for myself. So I usually just stick to basics and don't venture out. Anyone want to be my personal shopper?!

I love wearing?
Smaller sizes. For real. This goes back to my love for Weight Watchers :)

Dream job?
To be completely honest? A mom. I can't wait to be a mom. No matter how successful I feel at a job I get paid to do, I won't feel truly successful until I have a family.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I watch Teen Mom and Vince can't stand it. He complains every time it's on, but I can't help it. It's like watching a train wreck haha.


When you decide to start a family one day, I am sure you will make a wonderful mother. :)

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Ooooh I like this post! Can I steal? :)

And motherhood is awesome! The most rewarding job you'll every have. Keeps your heart very full, every day!

Lucy Marie said...

Dude. I avoid dishing out money for a Costco membership for forever .. until last Spring. I got Evan a Keurig for Christmas last year, and although I love the yummy delcious flavours, he prefers just straight up Colombian blend and the cheapest place to get it is Costco. So, yea, we got a membership SOLELY for the coffee we can buy there. Although now? SO addicting. I have tons of things that I "have" to buy everytime I go. Like ... boxes of cinnamon toast crunch the size of my face.