Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

18 Weeks

Leaving on a jet plane...


How far along are you?: 18 weeks!

How I'm feeling: Besides being coughy, congested, and stuffy this past week I feel great baby-wise. It just sucks being sick and pregnant.

How big is baby?: Today, a sweet potato. Tomorrow, a mango!

Maternity clothes: Yes, yes, yes!

Stretch marks?: Nope. 

Sleep: I have been waking up 1-5 times a night due to coughing and being sick, but I think I'm about over that. Hoping to get a full night's sleep in again soon!

Best moment this week: We leave tonight for Arizona! Consider this our birthday/Valentine's Day/babymoon. I can't wait for warm weather!

Movement: Still feeling flutters occasionally. Nothing consistent yet.

Food cravings: Still varies by day, but usually something salty.

Food aversions: None. 

Labor signs: No.

Belly button in or out: In.

What I miss: Being able to take the real-deal medicine. Options are limited these days and frankly, they don't get the job done.

What I'm looking forward to: Leaving for Arizona tonight for a long weekend and our gender scan next week!

Milestone: Monday was my 27th birthday. This is the year I will meet my baby. This blows my mind.

Don't forget to cast your vote in our Team Pink or Team Blue poll below!

No comments: