Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink or Blue?

To keep me occupied while we wait...

Another lovely mama-to-be, Pam, posted the same poll to her blog and I knew I had to copy her immediately!

Here is a list of some old wives' tales and what they "say" to thoroughly confuse your vote:

Heartbeat: Has been in the 160-170's. GIRL.

Cravings: More salty than sweet. BOY.

Morning Sickness: Some nausea but no actual, physical sickness. BOY.

Moody/Happy: Shawn just told me last night that he thinks I'm handling the pregnancy "well" and that I've been in a good mood. We'll go with that. BOY.

Skin: I've always be lucky to have nice skin. Until I got pregnant. They say little ladies "steal your beauty." GIRL.

Sleep: I've been sleeping mostly on my right side. GIRL.

Headaches: Yes. Lots. BOY.

Needle/Thread: A coworker who has a "winning" streak of 15 years did the needle and thread trick on me. The result? BOY.

Mama: What do I think? Ha. I am just as clueless as these old wives tales ;) If you made me guess I would say boy, but I honestly do not have a strong feeling either way. I wouldn't be shocked if Baby B turns out to be a BOY or a GIRL... how's that for neutral?

So it's safe to say my body,  brain, and the old wives who tell their tales are not leaning one way or another. Inconclusive. I guess they have a 50/50 shot at being right though!

So what's your vote? Click here to let us know!

We will be finding out next Thursday, February 21!

No comments: