Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

16 Weeks

16 weeks


How far along are you?: 16 weeks... cannot believe I am 4 months already.

How I'm feeling: Good! No complaints. I feel very fortunate that I've had such an easy pregnancy thus far. Hopefully that doesn't mean labor and delivery is going to make up for lost time ;) 

How big is baby?: An avocado! My favorite! And you better believe my coworkers and I are ordering Chipotle today in celebration.

Maternity clothes: Thanks to Katie I am completely set for maternity clothes! I am loving the maternity jeans and their stretchy waist... I want to wear them like, forever. I am still wearing mostly non-maternity tops.

Stretch marks?: Nope. 

Sleep: I can't complain.

Best moment this week: I think the bump has officially shown itself for good! Also....

Movement: Another best moment. I think *think* I have felt movement while lying in bed one night this week. It felt kind of like popcorn popping very lightly. I'm not positive, but I'm going to go with it ;) Definitely not consistent yet though.

Food cravings: Whatever I feel like that day. Nothing in particular!

Food aversions: None really. 

Labor signs: No.

Belly button in or out: Innie.

What I miss: Zumba. I did take one (and a half) classes at the new gym I joined. These classes are much lower impact than my old Zumba classes so I can usually do it with modifications. I got too overheated the last time I tried though. I miss shakin' it!

What I'm looking forward to: A birthday weekend/"babymoon" to Arizona! We are just going for a long weekend but I cannot wait! Also, we have our gender ultrasound on February 21!

Milestone: The "flutters" - if that's what they were ;)

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Looking so good hotty mama!

Elle Noel said...

Looking great girl! The 21st will be here before you know it!

www.ellenoel.com