Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I haven't had too much to say lately, so instead I'm linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do for a little fun! 

1.   The best thing I did all week was try a Zumba class!

2.  Weekends make me super happy.

3.  Pets are equal to family. 

4.  My little family is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to lazy Sundays in sweatpants watching football.

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is clothes that fit! I barely have any since I've lost weight.

7.  This weekend I am going to attend a good friend's wedding and go to an amusement park with my husband (weather permitting).

2 comments:

Megan said...

Jealous- I'd love to go to an amusement park this weekend!

Unknown said...

yay for zumba! so much fun :)

{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}